Cactus Jacks - Put $5000 cash down to be sold a lemon!
Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az.I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started.
I had it towed back to them the very next day and was in their shop 3-4 times the first 2 weeks I owned it. They try to tell you that they buy from auctions and they don't know what is all wrong with the vehicles when they buy them and that Arizona law makes them only liable for certain things for example: my back window wouldn't power up or down. And after much persistence from myself and threats to notify the attorney general I had their shop send it out to be fixed. Come to find out there wasn't even a window motor to operate the window!
They tried telling me they only were liable for the front two windows to work and that's when I lost my cool! Long story short...I went straight to the top manager and threatened him with what I would do and who I would notify and I immediately had my car fixed. Just gotta be tough sometimes I guess?
But I would never buy from this company ever again!They don't even give a break on the price when you put over half money down either....Big Rip Offs!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."