3K views
Featured Not resolved

Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az.I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started.

I had it towed back to them the very next day and was in their shop 3-4 times the first 2 weeks I owned it. They try to tell you that they buy from auctions and they don't know what is all wrong with the vehicles when they buy them and that Arizona law makes them only liable for certain things for example: my back window wouldn't power up or down. And after much persistence from myself and threats to notify the attorney general I had their shop send it out to be fixed. Come to find out there wasn't even a window motor to operate the window!

They tried telling me they only were liable for the front two windows to work and that's when I lost my cool! Long story short...I went straight to the top manager and threatened him with what I would do and who I would notify and I immediately had my car fixed. Just gotta be tough sometimes I guess?

But I would never buy from this company ever again!They don't even give a break on the price when you put over half money down either....Big Rip Offs!

Had an Experience with Cactus Jacks?

Comments

Rockledge, Florida, United States #764216

Real nice.Bought a car for worth $2000 for 5 x what it is worth.

You deserve what you got!.A real fool buyer!

to aql Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #797482