Cactus Jacks - Put $5000 cash down to be sold a lemon!
Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az.I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started.
I had it towed back to them the very next day and was in their shop 3-4 times the first 2 weeks I owned it. They try to tell you that they buy from auctions and they don't know what is all wrong with the vehicles when they buy them and that Arizona law makes them only liable for certain things for example: my back window wouldn't power up or down. And after much persistence from myself and threats to notify the attorney general I had their shop send it out to be fixed. Come to find out there wasn't even a window motor to operate the window!
They tried telling me they only were liable for the front two windows to work and that's when I lost my cool! Long story short...I went straight to the top manager and threatened him with what I would do and who I would notify and I immediately had my car fixed. Just gotta be tough sometimes I guess?
But I would never buy from this company ever again!They don't even give a break on the price when you put over half money down either....Big Rip Offs!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."