Cactus Jacks - Put $5000 cash down to be sold a lemon!

31 of 39 Cactus Jacks reviews

Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az.I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started.

I had it towed back to them the very next day and was in their shop 3-4 times the first 2 weeks I owned it. They try to tell you that they buy from auctions and they don't know what is all wrong with the vehicles when they buy them and that Arizona law makes them only liable for certain things for example: my back window wouldn't power up or down. And after much persistence from myself and threats to notify the attorney general I had their shop send it out to be fixed. Come to find out there wasn't even a window motor to operate the window!

They tried telling me they only were liable for the front two windows to work and that's when I lost my cool! Long story short...I went straight to the top manager and threatened him with what I would do and who I would notify and I immediately had my car fixed. Just gotta be tough sometimes I guess?

But I would never buy from this company ever again!They don't even give a break on the price when you put over half money down either....Big Rip Offs!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 39 Cactus Jacks reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
aql

Dec 26, 2013 #764216 Rockledge, Florida, United States

Real nice. Bought a car for worth $2000 for 5 x what it is worth. You deserve what you got!. A real fool buyer!

2 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cactus Jacks. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cactus Jacks.
Filing a new complaint about
×