These people are total *** bag losers!DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!

I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking they were agreeing to monthly payments when it was actually bi-monthly payments / every 2 weeks which is 2 times per month for 8 months of the year and then 3 times per month for the remaining 4 months! So I thought I was paying $200/mo for 12 mos = $2400/yr, when I actually was somehow swindled into $200/2-weeks equaling $400/mo for 8 mos of the year plus $600/mo for 4 mos of the year (since every quarter - Mar|Jun|Sep|Dec - THREE payments fall into that month if paying every 2-weeks!) = $5600/yr! Please tell me how a 233% increased/accelerated payment schedule is not illegal? Supposedly Cactus Jacks transferred my auto loan from being financed by themselves to a company called United Acceptance within one month of my purchase.

So my payments started with Cactus Jacks at $200/mo for 60/mos and then were transferred to United Acceptance without my knowledge or agreement at $200/2-weeks for 60/payments! Now tell me that's not scandalous?!? It's basically the same $12,000 due, but instead of it being due over 5 years like I agreed, it's now due over 2.14 years! Can anyone smell a set up for repossession?

I am furious and would like to get together a class action lawsuit against Cactus Jacks.

I have a lawyer and I only need 5 others that this has happened to to make this happen.PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29, 2015 #1055359

I am so ready to sue them. My name is jeffery waters

1 0 Reply

Jan 22, 2015 #934863

If they actually changed your contract, you can prove it. Just show the original one that you have a copy of and compare it to their altered one. Should be no problem.

0 0 Reply

Jan 02, 2015 #924282 Paradise Valley, Arizona

Cactus jacks is obviously a joke dealership that preys on college kids and others with thin credit files. They also spam craigslist - they are ***.

0 0 Reply
come on

Feb 05, 2014 #782477 Phoenix, Arizona

Really? Changed your contract? That's not even possible! Seems like you just bit off more than you can chew. Now you want to defame the only dealer that could get you financed. Good luck with your "lawsuit".

2 6 Reply
Troll Catcher

Feb 21, 2014 #787273 Phoenix, Arizona

Seems like Cactus Jacks hired themselves a troll...

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.