CACTUS JACKS CHANGED MY AUTO PAYMENTS FROM $200/MO TO $400-$600/MO BY CHANGING MY CONTRACT TO PAYMENTS EVERY 2 WEEKS!
These people are total *** bag losers!DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!
I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking they were agreeing to monthly payments when it was actually bi-monthly payments / every 2 weeks which is 2 times per month for 8 months of the year and then 3 times per month for the remaining 4 months! So I thought I was paying $200/mo for 12 mos = $2400/yr, when I actually was somehow swindled into $200/2-weeks equaling $400/mo for 8 mos of the year plus $600/mo for 4 mos of the year (since every quarter - Mar|Jun|Sep|Dec - THREE payments fall into that month if paying every 2-weeks!) = $5600/yr! Please tell me how a 233% increased/accelerated payment schedule is not illegal? Supposedly Cactus Jacks transferred my auto loan from being financed by themselves to a company called United Acceptance within one month of my purchase.
So my payments started with Cactus Jacks at $200/mo for 60/mos and then were transferred to United Acceptance without my knowledge or agreement at $200/2-weeks for 60/payments! Now tell me that's not scandalous?!? It's basically the same $12,000 due, but instead of it being due over 5 years like I agreed, it's now due over 2.14 years! Can anyone smell a set up for repossession?
I am furious and would like to get together a class action lawsuit against Cactus Jacks.
I have a lawyer and I only need 5 others that this has happened to to make this happen.PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Loan Lending
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."